ATHLETES DECLARATION LIST to be completed before start of season. Available Here. Email to: email@example.com
|Saturday 14th October||Markeaton Park, Derby:   Amended results|
|Saturday 11th November||Wicksteed Park, Kettering:   Amended results|
|Saturday 2nd December||Shipley Park, Heanor:   Results|
|Saturday 13th January 2024||Bulwell Hall Park, Nottingham:|
Important Notes for Team Managers
- Envelopes for results should be collected on arrival at each venue.
- Envelopes should be completed and returned asap AFTER EACH RACE.
- Envelopes should be printed clearly in pen showing first name and second name (not initial for first name).
- In the last 2 multi-category races please indicate age categories (U/20 or SENIOR or MASTER AGE GROUPS).
- All runners must be FIRST CLAIM and registered with EA. Checks will be carried out during the season.
- Any change to name or age group after the third race must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd December. Alteration after this date will not be actioned.
|TIMETABLE (Altered slightly from previous years)|
|1.05pm||u13 Boys and u15 Girls||3.5km|
|1.25pm||u15 Boys and U17 Women||4.5km|
|1.50pm||Sen/Jun/Vet Women (indicate runner category on envelope)||6.0km|
|2.20pm||Sen/Jun/Vet Men (indicate runner category on envelope)||10.0km|
|All distances are approximate|
As agreed at the AGM, overall results will be based on finish position and athletes must compete in all four races to score overall.
The athlete with the lowest total from 4 races being the winner.
Masters awards for Men will be 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+ .
Women will be 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+ .
One masters award only per athlete
Derby Runner prize vouchers will also be awarded. For all awards see fixtures.
Records updated by John Heywood, the official North Midland League archivist.
If you have any queries regarding results, please e-mail email@example.com